The benefits of using Coreless Thermal Paper Roll : –
- Time-saving and convenient –Although the generic thermal receipt paper is already economical and convenient to use since it does not require the use of expensive cartridges and is easy to replace, coreless thermal paper takes it up a notch. Built without a plastic or paper core, the coreless thermal paper makes the whole replacement process simpler as users do not need to remove the core before affixing the new roll; saving precious time, especially during peak hours.
2. Longer paper length – By eliminating the core, with this saved space, more paper can be wrapped for the roll, thereby reducing the thermal roll reload frequency. Further, the user benefits from being able to use every inch of the product they pay for instead of paying for a paper / plastic / honeycomb core that will be discarded and of no economical value. Imagine saving that money and converting it into buying more paper rolls! Moreover, coreless rolls are cheaper in price compared to cored rolls because of the expense of making the core. With longer paper length ultimately translating to longer usable length, the reload frequency can be minimized thus improving work efficiency.
3. Save transportation cost- The rolls have a smaller diameter, which translates into more rolls being able to be fitted into the carton box, hence lower transportation cost per roll.
4. Save storage cost – Coreless thermal roll takes up lesser space in comparison to a standard cored roll of the same length, thus saving storage space, and is especially useful where the user has limited storage space.
5. Less Dust – Paper core will create and accumulate dust in the printer’s print-head. User has to clean the print- head regularly to remove the dust. This is because an accumulation of dirt, dust, or other contaminants on a print head can result in poor quality, unreadable printouts. With a coreless thermal roll, less dust is accumulated in the print-head thereby prolonging the print-head’s lifespan.
6. Environmental friendly – Opting for coreless thermal rolls will positively impact the environment, since the traditional cores are not always properly recycled and usually end up in the landfill. By going coreless, the need to dispose off the core is dispensed with, thereby environmental friendly. After all, according to United Nation Environment, “If you can’t reuse it, refuse it”.
You get what you pay for
With coreless thermal receipt paper, clients can be fully confident that they are fully getting what they are paying for instead of paying for a paper/plastic/honeycomb core that will eventually be discarded improperly. Need we say more that the discarded cores are not always recycled appropriately and are unlikely to be environmental friendly?
Established Coreless Thermal Paper Manufacturer
As an environmentally responsible manufacturer, Tele-Paper Malaysia strives to balance between cost and the environment. Our coreless thermal paper sits right just in the sweet spot, offering the ideal balance. Catering to a wide range of industries on the global frontier including US, Kenya, and UAE, we offer a one stop solution for customers looking for coreless thermal paper or other products, please let us know and we will be glad to assist
Coreless Tension Paper Roll Comparison
Telepaper VS Brand X
Telepaper’s Coreless Paper Roll is more compact and tight tension, thus you get longer paper length!