Ultrasound Paper / Video Printer Paper
- Standard (Type I), High Density (Type II) and High Glossy (Type V).
- Available in widths 84mm, 110mm, 210mm
- 5 rolls or 10 rolls per box
- 100% Japan Paper Material
- Minimal curling and excellent tearing properties
- High resolution with optimum grayscale.
- Good image durability up to 10 years under proper storage.
- Compatible for use on Sony and Mitsubishi Ultrasound Printers*
- CE certified and FDA registered in assuring customer of consistency in quality
- Brand customization is available.
Tele-Paper supplies good quality video printer papers where printed images are compatible to the original grade papers. We are an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified company. With our experienced team, we produce high quality medical imaging products using the best materials to ensure compatibility for use on all instruments. We are in compliance to the highest international requirements to guarantee optimal standards. Contact us for a comprehensive range of medical recording paper for use in hospitals, and other health care facilities.
*All brand names and OEM product names are for comparison purposes only and do not represent an endorsement from or approval by the owners.
Size and Packing
|Sonomed® Code (Paper Size)||Packing|
|SM110S (110mm x 20m) Standard Density B/W Image||5/10 Rolls|
|SM110HD (110mm x 20m) High Density B/W Image||5/10 Rolls|
|SM110HG (110mm x 18m) High Glossy B/W Image||5/10 Rolls|
|SM210S (210mm x 25m) Standard Density B/W Image||5 Rolls|
|SM210HD (210mm x 25m) High Density B/W Image||5 Rolls|
|SM210HG (210mm x 25m) High Glossy B/W Image||5 Rolls|
|SM84S (84mm x 13,5m) Standard Density B/W Image||10 Rolls|
|SM84HG (84mm x 12.5m) High Glossy B/W Image||10 Rolls|