BPA is an endocrine-disrupting chemical, which will change the signalling mechanism involving oestrogen and other hormones. Studies link BPA to breast cancer, diabetes, obesity, as well as hormone abnormalities in children, though what doses are considered harmful is a matter of debate.
To address this growing concern and demand, Tele-Paper’s BPA Free Thermal Paper puts to rest doubts pertaining any transference of this chemical from the thermal paper receipt into our bodies. BPA Free Thermal Paper does not contain BPA, hence, it is much sought and preferred y those in the F&B and health industries.
- BPA Free – Non Toxic Thermal Paper
- Not hazardous to health
- Concern for the well-being and health of the end user and consumer
- Up to 7 years image durability*
- Good image density
- Transparent shrink wrap packing
- Easier to view the roll & core diameter
- To protect the roll from moisture, water & dust
*Subject to handling and storage conditions stated on specification sheets