SONO-ROLL Premium Gold Grade (Long Life) Gold Grade Thermal Papers offers up to 12 years image durability* and is highly resistant to environmental exposure, making it particularly stable and durable. Good print head performance with an attractive price-performance value, it is an ideal product for those who appreciate clear, durable prints and the compelling advantages of one of the best thermal paper available in the market.
- Up to 12 years image durability*
- Image printout will not fade or blur easily
- Very sharp and dark image density (1.6 dE and above – no white spots)
- Excellent protection against environmental factors
- Super smooth paper surface
- Less paper dust, hence longer print head lifespan
- Excellent barcode scannability
- Free end roll – paper end is not glued to the core
- Clean and precise end mark (customised end mark available)
- Transparent shrink wrap packing
- Easier to view the roll & core diameter
- To protect the roll from moisture, water & dust
* Subject to handling and storage conditions stated on specification sheet
1. 12 Years Multi-Resistant Gold Thermal Paper (except against scratches)
With up to 12 years image durability*, SONO-ROLL 12 Years Multi-Resistant Gold thermal paper represents the highest level of all-round resistance to heat, oil, alcohol, water, light and particularly against plasticisers.
2. 7 Years Water Resistant Gold Thermal Paper
On top of image durability up to 7 years* and all round protection against environmental factors, SONO-ROLL 7 Years Water Resistant Gold thermal paper provides exceptional resistance against water for outdoor applications or with constant exposure to water. SONO-ROLL 7 Years Water Resistant Gold even protects the pre-printing ink from running when coming into contact with water.
3. 10 Years Standard Gold Thermal Paper
With image durability up to 10 years*, SONO-ROLL 10 Years Standard Gold thermal paper possesses exceptional image density for clear and sharp prints while providing average protection against environmental factors including heat, oil, alcohol, water, plasticisers and light.